THIS INCLUDES ADDITIONAL OR SUPPLEMENTED TERMS, NOTIFIED BY EMAIL, ACCOUNT NOTIFICATIONS, BLOG CHANGES OR OTHER WEBSITE NOTIFICATIONS.
IF YOU DO NOT UNCONDITIONALLY AGREE TO ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT, YOU ARE NOT PERMITTED TO USE THE WEBSITE OR SERVICES ASSOCIATED WITH MOVEM LTD.
1. CONTRACTING PARTY. Effective 1st May 2017, Movem ltd, and its successors and assigns, is the sole contracting party liable for any obligations to you under this Agreement.
2. DESCRIPTION OF THE SERVICES. Movem is an online platform that connects tenants, letting agents and landlords, including the ability to book viewings and review other users (collectively, the “Services”).
These Services are accessible at www.movem.co.uk and any other websites which Movem operates. These Services are available as applications on mobile, tablet, smart devices, laptops and other online interfaces.
All references to “Content” include text, graphics, images, music, software, source code, video and other materials.
3. ACCESS TO THE SERVICES. Our Services, including but not limited to the www.movem.co.uk website, domain name and any other linked pages, features, Content and applications, are owned and operated by Movem.
Movem reserves the right to change, suspend or discontinue the Services at any time, including the availability of any feature. Movem may also impose limits on certain features and Services or restrict your access to parts or all of the Services without notice or liability.
Movem reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to amend this Agreement at any time. You shall be responsible for reviewing and becoming familiar with any such modifications. Your use of the Services following such notification constitutes your acceptance of the terms and conditions of this Agreement as modified.
By continuing to use our Services, you are confirming that you are of legal age to form a binding contract, that all registration information is accurate and truthful and you are accepting responsibility for maintaining the accuracy of this information.
By agreeing to these terms, you understand that Movem is not a party to any agreements entered into between Movem users. Additionally, Movem is not a letting agent, landlord or insurer and is not responsible for ensuring the validity of any of our users, reviews, ratings, Content or listings.
By using our Services, you agree to not upload, modify or create any information that may induce a false impression that you are endorsed, by way of partnership, or acting for the benefit of Movem.
Movem cannot, and does not, ensure the validity, legality or accuracy of the Content contained in properties, listings, reviews, questions, answers and blogs.
4. MOVEM CONTENT. The Website, Services, and contents may be used in accordance with the terms of this Agreement. All materials displayed or performed on the Website or in the Services, including, but not limited to text, graphics, articles, photographs, images, illustrations are protected by copyright.
You agree to not copy, modify, broadcast, distribute, upload, licence, sell or otherwise exploit this for any purposes.
5. USER (YOUR) CONTENT. Whilst using our Services, you may supply Content, and agree that by uploading this information Movem is granted, without limitation, nonexclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, royalty free, sublicensable, perpetual and transferable rights to use, copy, reproduce, process, store and create modified versions of your Content. This includes all related intellectual property rights.
6. TERMINATIONS . Movem reserves the right to terminate your access to our Services at any time. Reasons for which include, but are not limited to; fraudulent Content, abuse, running auto-responders, sending spam, crawling, automated processes or otherwise illegal activity.
Accessing and using our Services is at your own risk, and you are solely responsible for any damage, publishing errors or loss. Under no circumstances will Movem by liable for Content, without limitation.
7. THIRD PARTY SOURCES. Movem, including its Content and Services may contain links to third party websites or Services that are not owned or controlled by Movem. When you access these, you do so at your own risk.
8. WARRANTY. You agree that Movem cannot, and does not have control over the following actions; which users can access our Services, what Content you access, the effects of any Content or any actions you take as a result of interpreting the Content.
Movem accepts no liability for any Content accessible through the Services. The Content may contain information that may be considered offensive, inappropriate, aggressive or false. You agree that Movem is not liable, or in any way responsible for the accuracy, decency, legality or validity of any material accessible through our Services.
All the Services, Content, website and information is provided on an “as is” basis, without any warranty, including implied liabilities. No advice or information, whether oral or written, including information which is provided in external emails, live chat, creates any kind of warranty, nor is it legal advice.
10. REGISTRATION AND SECURITY. To register an account with Movem, you may be asked for personal information. You are agreeing to provide Movem with accurate and complete information, and accepting responsibility to ensure this data is up to date at all times.
Any attempt to impersonate another user or cause confusion is strictly prohibited and may result in immediate termination of your account, including irreversible loss of data, settings or feedback. This includes, but is not limited to impersonating a letting agency, landlord or tenant, without registering an account.
The site offers functionality for letting agencies and landlords to respond to reviews. By requesting to respond to a review, you are agreeing that you have permission to post a response on behalf of that agency or landlord.
Movem reserves the right to refuse registration, delete accounts and cancel subscriptions without notice or reason.
11. INDEMNITY & LIABILITY. In no event shall Movem, it’s suppliers, respective officers, Directors, employees or partners be liable with respect to the website, services, Content, reviews, ratings or the subject matter of this agreement. This includes, but is not limited to any claims under contract, negligence, tort, strict liability or any other legal theory.
By using our services you accept and agree that Movem holds no liability for incidental, special, exemplary or consequential damages. This includes loss of profits, data, goodwill, reputation, computer damage and the costs of replacing products or services. Movem is not liable for any mistakes, defamation, slander, libel, omissions, falsehoods, obscenity, pornography or profanity. Users accept full responsibility for ensuring Content they’ve uploaded is fair, accurate and genuine.
12. PAID SERVICES AND FEES. Movem reserves the right to require payment of fees for access to certain features, or the entire service. Movem may change, introduce or remove prices and charges at any time, upon notice to you, which may be sent via email or posted on the website.
By continuing to use our Services after being notified of price changes, you are accepting any new or increased charges. All fees paid are non-refundable.
13. TAXES. “Taxes” means all taxes, levies, imposts, duties, fines or similar governmental assessments imposed by any jurisdiction, country or any subdivision or authority. You take sole responsibility for ensuring these taxes are paid and settled.
Prices visible on the website may not include taxes.
14. MISCELLANEOUS. The failure of either party to exercise, in any respect, any right provided for herein shall not be deemed a waiver of any further rights hereunder. If any provision of this Agreement is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement shall otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable.
Movem may transfer, assign or delegate this Agreement and its rights and obligations without consent. No agency, partnership, joint venture, or employment is created as a result of this Agreement and you do not have any authority of any kind to bind Movem in any respect whatsoever.
Headings included within this document are solely for convenience and bear no legal meaning.
You acknowledge and agree that by entering into this agreement, you are waiving the right to trial by jury or to participate in a class action.
15. CONTACT.If you have any further questions, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Effective: 1st May, 2017